1. General provisions
- The administrator of personal data is Sharp Projects London Limited, 3 Shortlands, London, W6 8DA.
- Data protection takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. The secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used for this purpose.
- Personal data provided in the forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
2. the Data Controller
- We are the administrator of our clients'; data. This means that if
If you contact us using the form, we process your data, such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address. These data are processed exclusively by us and are not used in any other way. The data is stored for a period of 6 months, after which it will be automatically deleted.
- We are also the administrator of the data of the people registered for the newsletter and the data of the people who have given their consent to receive commercial information. In this case, your consent can be revoked by clicking on the link in the footer of each message with our offer.
- Each data subject (if we are the administrator of the data) has the right of access to data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail:
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the contract or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to assert any claims in court or if national or EU or international law requires us to retain the data.
- We have the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable laws (e. g. law enforcement authorities).
- Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent, or raise a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- We do not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under applicable laws. Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC on the basis of appropriate legal safeguards, which are the standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data will only be processed by persons authorised by us, or processors with whom we closely cooperate on the basis of entrustment agreements.
- Your personal data will be processed automatically (including in the form of This will not, however, have any legal effect on you or have a similar material impact on your situation. Profiling personal data is the processing of your data (also in an automated way), by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyse or forecast your personal preferences, and interests.
- The data we collect is used to monitor and verify how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website for more effective and trouble-free navigation. Monitoring of information on Users are made using the Google Analytics tool, which logs the user’s behaviour on the website.
- Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. These files are in no way harmful to your device and do not change its settings or the software installed on it. The contents of these files can only be read by the server that created them.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- „necessary”; cookie files, enabling the use of services available on the website, e. g. authentication of cookie files used for services which require authentication within the service;
- cookies used to ensure security, e. g. used for detection of fraud in the field of authentication within the service;
- „statistical”; cookies, which enable the collection of information
statistics on the use of the website using tools such as Google Analytics;
- „functional”; cookie files, enabling the user to „remember”; the settings selected by the user and to personalize the user interface, e. g. size fonts, website design, etc. ;
- „social”; for the integration of social networking sites (Facebook, Google+, etc. ) "advertising”; cookies, allowing users to provide advertising content more suited to their interests, and the number of ad impressions can be limited so that advertisements will be less burdensome (Google AdWords cookies)
- At any time you can disable or restore the cookies collection option by changing the settings in your web browser.
- You can also use the Google Blocker Browser Add-on Analytics. You can download the plugin here: https://tools.google. com/dlpage/gaoptout/;
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by filling in the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.